Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Living in the South

Yesterday I was talking to my dad on the phone trying to get some travel plans finalized to visit my parents and grandma for her 91st birthday. Anyway, the topic of food came up, as it usually does with me now. I was telling my dad that the South has great food, and they have a lot of fried foods, but we have yet to find a place that has fried zucchini. There is also only one place that has fried mushrooms. Back in California, those were two things that were fairly common to find at fast food places. I think Nashville could learn a thing or two from California's "fried side." John and I joke a lot about this baby. I have never been a big eater, I like to eat, but I usually am never able to finish a meal. Being pregnant has changed that, I am hungry ALL THE TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment