Monday, October 11, 2010

Girl and School

Our little girl has been growing very quickly. She has really made my tummy nice and big. At our anatomy scan we discovered that we are having a girl, but that she was growing big. I have had 1 more ultrasound to check her growth progress since then, and she seemed to have slowed down a bit in growth. I have another ultrasound in a week to check her growth again. I think she has her daddy's legs, since her weight is where she should be. Either way, I am now being monitored for her size.
The biggest news we have is that John has decided to go back to school to become a high school art teacher. If everything goes well, he will be done in 3.5 years. I am so proud of him for this decision. He has really thought it through and in the long run, this is the best thing for our family. He will still play music on the side, but it is no longer his career focus.

1 comment:

  1. That is great! What a big decision. John, I can totally see you as an awesome art teacher. Good luck going back to school! And I think it's awesome that you've been pursuing music too. You will never regret going for it and giving it your all, even though you've decided to change course.

    Can't wait to meet Lila! (Not too soon, of course!) Did they explain a problem with measuring large? Those ultrasounds can be off, so try not to stress about it.

    ReplyDelete